Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 2 in Lisa's world

It's not that bad really.  I actually found myself REALLY wanting an avocado today instead of candy or junk.  But, after seeing how many calories are in in I didn't even eat that. 

I have changed my logging place.  I am now using http://www.fitday.com. This site is so much more complete and gives me a ton more information.  Plus it makes everything look all nice and neat.  I like that!

Apparently, I am addicted to entering stuff!  I love to eat so that I can enter it.  I have no idea why, but I guess whatever works, right?  It even tracks my moods.

Here is the food breakdown for today:

image

Here is the calories burned summary for today:

image

I am sure everyone noticed that I ate a ton of pizza.  Yup, I did.  They were small pieces but I did heat 5.  I was HUNGRY for some reason.  I wasn’t until I was home and it was in front of me.  Oh well, I was still under my 1,500 max for calories! 

Sure glad I skipped that avocado. Smile

I need to walk more.  I sure wish I could swim but since the water temp is in the 50 / 60s I don’t think that is going to happen.  So, for now it will be walking.  Maybe when I get more into it I will find something else.  We are thinking of bringing the bike into the living room to make it our “game chair”.  That way we will use it when we play video games.  Not a bad idea.  There is also someone at work that is selling a treadmill, that might not be bad to do either.  It is really nice to be able to walk around a few times at work though.  I just listen to Pandora and walk until I hurt. When I say hurt I mean HURT.  For some odd reason when I walk I get this horrible stabbing pain on the side of my calves.  It is what I always thought shin splints felt like but this is on the outside of my leg; not the front.  So, yeah, that’s nice and fun.  I just stop walking until it stops.  Anyway, maybe it will go away as I lose weight!

I decided I am going to post my goals in each of my posts – so I don’t forget what I am striving to achieve. 

Goals: Size 14 / Weight: 1st goal:  243.9 (10%) / final goal 185 / total loss: 86.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment