Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I've been a bad, bad girl...

Yes I have but not in the way you might think.  Yes, I have gained some weight back since doing this (my last post was SEPTEMBER 2011!! Ugh!), but not much.  I was 258 and now am 262 - not too bad considering that it is January.  That means I made it through the holidays gaining 4 pounds.  Granted, i have lost a couple of pounds within the past two weeks or so, but not many.  MAYBE 4, if that.  The "bad girl" is how I have been losing it.  No, I have not gone anorexic or bulimic, and I feel fine so it is not that bad no matter what anyone tells me.  Basically, I am eating once a day.  Becky will say how horrible this is but i really REALLY like it.  If I get really hungry during the day, I will eat.  Like today, I was staving this morning so I ate and then I ate dinner.  But most days, I can go until dinner without wanting anything at all.  Then when dinner comes, I don't eat a crap-ton like I used to.  Although, I eat what I want.  This is one way I know of to snap my body back into wanting smaller meals.  I was doing this when Chris and I started dating and I looked GREAT (to me anyway).  So, I did this for a while and then when I started eating more meals a day, they were much smaller.  that is my intent.  This is not a long term plan - just s short term "snap my stomach back into the smaller size so I can eat less" mode.
So, Becky, no lecture about how I need to eat at least 1200 calories (I probably get about that each day with my dinner anyway).  
This year I have so much to work towards! I have my bonus sister's wedding in June, where I am a part of the wedding so I want to look beautiful.  I have New Orleans, as usual, where i want to look boobilicious, and then there is the fabulous Halloween in October where I want to look HOT as HELL.
I only have 21 weeks until the wedding.  That is exactly 3 pounds a week to get me to 199.  I WANT THAT.
I need t set that in my mind and make it happen.  Easy, right?

1 comment:

  1. I figure, as long as you are eating when you are hungry, then it's okay(-ish, but it's not like you need my permission, is it? You won't do anything stupid.). :) Kudos to you for being able to go that long without eating. I wouldn't have as much of a snacking problem if I could do that.

    And I realize I sound very arrogant, phrasing it that way, but I can't think of another way to phrase it at the moment. My brain is still a little fired. :)

    ReplyDelete