Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

now I'm back ... from outer space...

Ok, I have been away, yes, I have. I also gave up on eating decently for a week or so. I WISH it had been because of Thanksgiving. Since we had to drive to Phoenix on Black Friday we have not eaten very well. The drive there and back is obvious but while in Phoenix we ate out a lot. We did no cooking because, well, who wants to cook when everyone is upset?!

I am back, sort of, today though. I am putting my food in my Fitday account and we will see what happens. giving up completely is not an option for me. the fact I am fat did not help the depression of losing Grandpa last week either. So, I figure the best way to get out of this funk is to just go back to the high I get when I see the weight falling off me.

I will update this post tonight when I get my Fitday updated for the day.

is anyone even reading us anymore anyway?

2 comments: