Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

catch up time

We have been busy; which is good.  So, I have not posted as much lately.

Don’t worry – I have NOT given up and everything is being accounted for. 

Tuesday night I cleaned my living room really well.  It needed it since that is the room Lars, and everyone else,  is in most of the time.  Wednesday Chris and I had date night.  We lit a fire, ate dinner, drank wine, and watched a movie.  It sounds awesome, right? Well, we also had a crying baby that did NOT want to go to sleep.  We had parents in the house coming and going.  Not perfect but very romantic and fun for what we could do!

Tuesday:

image

Not much activity but a little is good.

image

Something is wrong though.  There is NO way that sweeping the floor would burn more calories than sex, but that is what FitDay says.  I would like to challenge that big time!  More research will be done on this. 

 

 

Wednesday: We had our Thanksgiving celebration thing at work so I did go over a bit (between that and date night I didn't stand a chance and I was totally ok with that!)image

 

New Stats!!!! Woo Hoo!!

image

1 comment:

  1. Wait... so you list sex as "mopping" on your spreadsheet?

    ReplyDelete