Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

D2W1 down!

Okay, so I've finally exercised again. Day 2, week 1 of the Couch-to-5K, done! I took Lexie with me and man, she was not impressed. She was ready to quit halfway through. Looks like I will be "training" her at the same time! Lazy dog. Well, what do you expect from someone who lays around all day because there's no one to play with! And she'd be a better jogging pal if she didn't want to stop and sniff everything as we went by!

The past two days haven't been that great, food-wise, but I blame the fact that I've had a monster sinus headache. That's why I didn't do the exercise yesterday. In fact, I went to bed before 8 pm. No way I was even walking with my head pounding. I almost tried to put it off again today (I've got laundry threatening to eat my couch if I don't fold it), but if I put it off, there'd always be another excuse. So just do it already and shut up about it! I'm glad I did, although I think I prefer to exercise in the morning, not the evening. When I did this (not sure what to call it still) Saturday morning, I had a *lot* of energy all morning, more so than usual. If I can convince myself to get up at 5 in the morning during the week, maybe it'd be possile.

Okay, baby steps. Let's work our way up to that torture.

So stats. My scale was very nice to me yesterday.

SW: 260
CW: (2/22) 249
Total Loss: -11
1st goal: -26 lbs (10% of body weight)

I'm sure it is fluctuations, but, hey, it's better than nothing!

As for my other mini-goals, I've been averaging 3 DDPs a day. Could be better, but that also means I've been drinking a lot of water during the day. I think I'm pretty close to hitting my daily goal of 64 oz every day. I've also cut waaay down on coffee (I think I already mentioned that previously; what happened to re-reading previous posts, Becky?). I have two (big) mugs a day, and that's it.

Okay, now I need to be good and go fold laundry. It really is taking over my living room. And if I'm busy folding laundry while I watch TV, that means I don't have hands free to eat. :)

BTW - does anyone (besides my brother) have Just Dance or Just Dance Kids? Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment